Sunday, November 14, 2010

If I had a dragon, we would.........

If I had a dragon, we would "capture a princess." by Matthew Henslee


M has grown!  So much, I just wanna cry! He has started school, finished another ball season and is breaking my heart with his independence. I have to sift through the artwork and decide what I'm keeping. There's so much of it. Some rather original and looks more like artwork and some......well, you know, you just can't keep every piece of paper they bring home. I confess, I have. Time is flying and it's so precious. I want to stop it. Right here, right now. Well, for him at least.

Little M, now thats another story. I could post a video of her temper tantrums but just in case some lady from family and children services is watching, I'll spare her the phone call. Through her I am learning not to be so dramatic. It's no fun for the people around you when you poke out your bottom lip, throw your body in the floor face down, kick and scream. It gets us her nowhere! I love her, however, I do pray that this stage she is going through is temporary.

Jamey and I are growing in our relationship with one another and with God. Recently, we had a come to Jesus meeting, literally. We have taken one another for granted and have gotten busy with life and forgotten about one another. The anger toward one another was overwhelming for the both of us! I blog about this and he may kill me but because I know these problems aren't uncommon. Small children, finances and jobs are something we all have in common and the combination has a similar effect on many couples. We are learning to cherish, love and respect one another again, even through the rough times. I am so proud of how far we have come and where we are going. With all that anger out of the way, we can finally talk and have similar goals. Please pray for us as we continue to learn how to understand and love one another as God loves us.

No comments:

Post a Comment